When you make an investment in a quality heating and air conditioning system for your Clearwater home, it is important to keep up with your HVAC maintenance. At Millian-Aire we provide quality service for your system that will keep it running throughout the entire life of the unit.
Why is HVAC Maintenance Important?
Failure in upkeep on an air conditioning system can cause damages that will be costly in the long run. Preventive maintenance benefits your system directly, and having a service check-up performed by a trained professional brings peace of mind for you as a homeowner. Check out some of these benefits of routine HVAC maintenance:
- Lower Utility Bills – Saving money is always important, and when your unit is running efficiently less money is spent on electricity. Your bi-annual checkups from a licensed air conditioning technician can save up to 15% on your monthly energy bill!
- Healthy Air – Clean filters and coils mean better air quality for your Clearwater home. A unit that is dirty can bring pollutants and allergens into the air.
- Longer Lasting Systems – A unit that has proper upkeep will have a longer lifespan and remain at peak efficiency.
- Save Money Down the Road -If your air conditioning system is not cared for, it’s liable to break down and cause you to require emergency repairs during the hottest or coldest months. During these hard months of use, your system is placed under a heavier strain, and a routine checkup can help prevent untimely breakdowns.
What a typical Clearwater check-up includes
Your air conditioning check-ups should be completed twice a year, once in the spring and again in the fall. As your system runs throughout the year, it can accumulate dust and dirt that if not cleaned out can cause damage to your unit. When your professional Millian-Aire technician arrives, here are some of the services that will be included in your appointment:
- Check for signs of wear.
- Tighten all electrical connections, check voltage measurements, and check current on the motors.
- Lubricate all moving parts to eliminate friction in the motors and increase efficiency.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your air conditioner or heat pump to avoid water damage within the unit and your home.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation.
Depending on the time of year, your technician may complete other services that are specific to heating or cooling in your home.
The Millian-Aire Club
The Millian-Aire Club is our HVAC maintenance program that provides custom service plans to each of our valued members. Ongoing AC check-ups not only keep you on track with your bi-annual appointments, but can also be beneficial when trying to identify problems with your system. With your membership, you receive a number of wonderful benefits for a small fee:
- Full access to information and updates available through our website
- No overtime fees for emergency air conditioning services that happen outside normal business hours
- 24/7 services
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labor
Why choose Millian-Aire
Choosing an AC company to work with when it comes to your routine HVAC maintenance can be a difficult task, but at Millian-Aire we make it easy with our trained technicians and quality workmanship. Other benefits to choosing our company include:
- 24 hour emergency service, 7 days a week
- Free Estimates on services and repairs
- Flat rate pricing and competitive rates
- Financing and Payment Options
If you haven’t had your spring HVAC maintenance appointment yet, be sure to call today at (888) 628-0691 and schedule your services, or sign up for the Millian-Aire Club to receive extra benefits as a valued customer!