If you or one of you family members suffers from asthma or bad allergies, ensuring good indoor air quality in your Spring Hill home is crucial in order to keep everyone happy and healthy. Millian-Aire offers quality products and services to help you achieve the healthiest environment possible.
As you spend up to 90% of our time indoors, it is important to know that you aren’t constantly breathing in toxins and allergens. After an in-depth home inspection, we can determine the most threatening sources of chemicals and allergens present in your home. With this information, we can show you solutions that will keep your home cleaner.
The Bad News
As you start thinking about hiring professionals to assist you in your goal of improving your indoor air quality, it is important to understand what exactly may cause inferior quality around Spring Hill.
Prior to scheduling an appointment with us to find out where pollutants and allergens come from, you can get ahead by considering the following:
- Is your ventilation system efficient? Instead of a system designed to circulate the same air, request a ventilation system that brings some into your home from the outside to help get rid of unwanted contaminants.
- Is smoke a common occurrence in your home? If you enjoy burning wood in your fireplace, or if you smoke insider, these types of fires generate pollutants affecting your indoor air quality.
- How humid? If you do not have a dehumidifier, and your home is very humid, there is a high chance of mold growing and releasing mold spores that can cause asthma-like symptoms.
- Do people use pesticides around your home? If you like to do some backyard gardening, and you frequently use pesticides, you should change your clothes immediately after coming inside, to avoid spreading the toxins throughout your home.
- When was the last time your AC filter was changed? These filters will keep out a majority of toxins and pollutants floating around your home. If it is not changed regularly, its effectiveness will decrease, which can negatively affect your health.
- Do you use many aerosol products? Many beauty and household products such as hairspray and some cleaners are a common source of contaminants.
The Good News
We are fully aware of the challenge posed by pollutants and allergens in our homes, which is why we strive to offer the best products and services to ensure the residents of Spring Hill can enjoy a fresh, healthy, and breathable home atmosphere.
Improving your indoor air quality takes three steps that we have mastered:
- Controlling the source of pollutants by removing it completely or reducing emissions
- Exchanging indoor and outdoor air through ventilation
- Cleaning the indoors to controlling airborne toxins
It is essential to follow these three steps to fight contaminants and improve your indoor air quality. At Millian-Aire, we can assist you in finding the products and the system most adapted to your situation.
The Best Air Quality Company
Our well-trained technicians can work on a variety of systems all around Spring Hill. We work with a wide range of products including filtration systems, duct sanitizing, and replacement, as well as UV germicidal lights.
Since 1987, Millian-Aire has provided the residents of Spring Hill with comprehensive services in AC, heating, and air quality improvements. Our family-run organization is committed to building strong relationships with our community.
Our company offers unsurpassed indoor air quality services from new installations to repairs and maintenance. Should you have any question regarding our products and methods, give us a call at (888) 628-0691 to get in touch with one of our specialists.