To most Trinity residents, the indoor air quality of their home isn’t an issue they have given any thought. After all, you leave the windows shut most of the year to keep out all of the outdoor pollen and mold spores, you keep your home tidy, and you dust and vacuum regularly; what else is there to do?
Unfortunately what you don’t know can hurt you. Did you know the indoor air quality of your Trinity home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the outdoors? These contaminants can cause negative side effects such as allergy aggravation, respiratory issues, eye and skin irritation, and other long term health concerns. But where do these pollutants come from? While the specifics vary by location, the below factors can contribute to the following harmful elements accumulating in your home:
- Chemical cleaners – There are hundreds of chemicals that are released into your living space by harsh cleaning agents used in most modern residences.
- Synthetic materials – Like the cleaners mentioned above, these items can release harmful chemicals into the air over time. Some of these materials include interior paints, synthetic carpets, fabrics, upholstery, and plastics
- Dirty or damaged AC ducts – Dust, insects, and moisture can enter the ducts of your Trinity home through small tears or holes and collect there. In addition, this also creates the perfect environment for harmful mold growth, all of which blows into your home.
- Dirty filters and insufficient ventilation– A dirty or inadequate filter can no longer benefit your home’s indoor air quality by filtering contaminants. When fresh outside air cannot circulate throughout your home, high levels of pollutants will occur.
- Gas leaks or harmful elements found in the outside soil – Radon is a radioactive gas that is naturally occurring. If this is entering your home from the outside, it is important to know. Other dangerous gases, such as carbon monoxide, are also important to detect.
- Tobacco smoke, Asbestos, and others- The side effects of secondhand tobacco smoke and Asbestos are widely known, with studies linking them directly to multiple cancers and other severe illnesses.
How Millian-Aire Can Help Trinity Residents
Millian-Aire is a family owned and operated HVAC company that has over 75 years of combined experience. We only hire the most qualified and experienced technicians in order to guarantee our clients will receive the best service available in Trinity and the surrounding Bay Area. It is our goal to ensure you never have to worry about the services we perform, which is why we work closely with you every step of the way. We’ll provide you with a complete property inspection on arrival and help you choose from our fully comprehensive indoor air quality solutions to combat your indoor pollution on every front.
Some indoor air quality services we offer in Trinity are:
- Duct cleaning
- Filter replacements
- Air cleaning systems
- Sanitizing systems
- CO2 and Radon sensors
- Source control
- Increased ventilation
Join the Millian-Aire Club
Continuing with a regular maintenance schedule for your HVAC system is the best way to catch problems before they advance and to avoid costly breakdowns. Residents of the Trinity area can also take advantage of the fantastic benefits available by joining the Millian-Aire Club:
- 1 year warranty on all parts and labor
- Instant access to updates and information on our website
- 24/7 emergency service
- No overtime charges for emergency services that occur outside normal business hours
- Flat-fee pricing at competitive rates
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
How clean is the indoor air quality of your Trinity home? To find out, call Millian-Aire today at 888-628-0691.