You should always trust your AC repair services to a Tampa professional since we rely so heavily on our air conditioners to keep us cool during the summer heat. Trying to get anything done when your home’s temperature is 90 degrees is nearly impossible. Many people think they may be able to tinker with their AC unit and fix it themselves, but this can be disastrous. Messing with the wrong part can cost you, and you don’t want to waste your time and energy trying to fix an issue that you’re not qualified to fix.
Some problems you should leave to a Tampa professional for AC repair services are:
- Air conditioner isn’t cooling: This can indicate a problem with the compressor or a low level of refrigerant. Both of these repairs require a professional, since they involve setting the unit to manufacturer’s precise specifications. There’s also the possibility that this is the result of a bigger problem, which a system expert will know to look for.
- Compressor isn’t running: Installing a new compressor isn’t a quick and easy undertaking, and is not a recommended DIY project.
- Low Freon: This can mean it either didn’t have enough when the unit was installed, or there is a leak. If there is a leak, simply adding more Freon won’t fix the problem; you’ll need a trained technician to find the leak, and repair it.
- Motor problems: There can be a myriad of issues causing motor problems, and they can be difficult to figure out. Leave this to a professional to diagnose and repair the problem, instead attempting to do it yourself.
- Unknown: It is a good rule that you don’t attempt to repair your air conditioner on your own, especially if the problem isn’t immediately apparent. This can lead to you wasting your time and money on parts that didn’t need fixing, or worse: causing even more damage. The only exceptions to this would be changing the air filters frequently and replacing the batteries in your thermostat.
Here at Millian Aire of Tampa, our AC repair technicians are all professionally trained and certified experts in the field of air conditioning repair and maintenance. A qualified specialist will be familiar with the manufacturer’s specifications of refrigerant levels, and the correct size unit for your home. Don’t trust your air conditioner to someone that doesn’t know what they’re doing.
For a free estimate, call us at 888-628-0691 today for quality AC repair in Tampa!