Come join the fastest growing company in the area. We are currently looking for a Commercial Dispatch Coordinator with the following experience:
- Attention to details
- Comfortable with multi-tasking
- Organizational skills
- Record keeping
- Computer skills
- Team player
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time with hourly pay rate.
Millian-Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian-Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 100 and across the United States and is headquartered in Hudson, FL. Our commercial business operates in 20+ states, whereas, the Residential division concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian-Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained and tested technicians. Our philosophy is and will continue to be that the most important people are our customers and employees. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work and prices are unequaled in the market place.
Commercial Dispatch Coordinator Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
- Answer the commercial calls quickly and professionally.
- Mon-Fri 8:00 am -5:00 pm
- Work closely with Division supervisors to coordinate scheduling and dispatching of calls to commercial technicians
- Coordinate, track and updated status of calls/jobs to completion
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner. Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
- Ensure the accurate capture, data entry of customer information.
- Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Alert supervisors and managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving as a champion of the customers to our company.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for each interaction.
- Continuously improve knowledge of HVAC work, and how Effective Air operates to benefit the customer.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Knowledge of Excel and Word is required. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email and text messaging.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Clean, neat and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned
2 years CSR experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a industry leader with growth potential.
If you are interested please click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume for consideration. Please be sure to include the location that you are interested in.
401K w/employer contribution
|Job Category||Commercial, Residential|