Salary Exempt – Total Compensation is a mix of salary plus bonus
This position will be based within the geographical district being covered.
Millian-Aire Enterprise Corp. has developed a national commercial HVAC Service and Installation footprint . In order to meet the growing demands of our commercial customer base, Millian-Aire is looking for District Supervisors to manage our commercial workforce and support our continued growth. The District Supervisor will be responsible for one of our districts that cover the United States and will oversee a team of Commercial service technicians to deliver outstanding maintenance, service and installation and support.
The ideal candidate will have strong commercial HVAC service and installation experience, experience leading a team of technicians and be comfortable with customer facing interactions.
The Commercial District Supervisor should be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and self-manage. They will report to the Commercial Regional Manager. This role is expected to be in the field about 50% of the time and is expected to require about 25% travel.
- Dispatch service and repair tickets to service techs
- Schedule and dispatch all preventative maintenance requirements to service techs
- Review all service and repair invoices completed by service techs
- Monitor service tech performance
- Manage service tech workforce for the division to include:
- monitoring and provide feedback on tech performance
- Recruit, hire and manage tech workforce
- All other tasks assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years business leadership experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in direct employee supervision or management that includes coaching and developing of service technicians
- Minimum 10 years of HVAC service/installation experience
- Comfortable with business writing and verbal communication
- Experience working with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft applications.