Millian Aire Enterprises, Corp. has been a HVAC-R Company for over 30 years. Headquartered in Hudson, Florida, Millian Aire has commercial clients across the country and is registered to work in over 40 states. The commercial division has seen rapid growth over the past 5 years due to increased growth of its national clients. To meet the growing demands of their customer base, Millian Aire is looking for a Commercial HVAC Technician.
The ideal candidate will be a professional who excels in the maintenance, service, and installation of commercial equipment. They will have strong customer service skills and be able to communicate effectively with both clients and office staff. They are a self-starter who can work alone or as part of a team. The Commercial HVAC Technician will report directly to the Division Supervisor.
- Service repairs of mechanical components of commercial and industrial facilities
- Installation of commercial, light commercial, ice machines, and mini split equipment
- Conduct inspections and provide thorough information to procurement team
- Provide emergency service for commercial clients
- Perform scheduled maintenance on commercial equipment
- 3-5 years HVAC and chiller experience (Commercial experience preferred)
- EPA Certification Required
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends as needed
- Physical requirements: climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks at once and ability to prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner
- Detail oriented
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use tablet and/or phone service apps
- Self-starter with exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Valid Driver’s License
- Subject to drug, background, and driver’s license checks
Why you should work for Millian Aire
- Competitive Salary
- Year-round work
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability benefits package
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- 401k with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company Truck
- Growth and Relocation Opportunities