Come join the fastest growing company in the area. We are currently looking for a CSR with the following experience:
- HVAC knowledge
- Organizational skills
- Record keeping
- Clean drivers license
- Computer skills
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Drug Free Workplace
- Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Job Type: Full-time with hourly pay rate.
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 60 and operates in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee,Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Louisiana & Alabama. Our commercial business operates in all five states, whereas, the Residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service oriented company using only school and field trained and tested technicians. Our philosophy is and will continue to be that the most important people are the customers. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work and prices are unequaled in the market place.
Customer Service Rep Dispatcher’s Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
- Answer the phone quickly and professionally.
- Mon-Fri 8am -5 pm – On call one weekend every 5 weeks
- Call customers to confirm maintenance appointments and schedule as necessary.
- Work closely with service dispatch to coordinate scheduling.
- Sell new service agreements and renew existing service agreements.
- Grow, monitor and maintain the maintenance programs; update changes in ownership, add new install job information and review reasons for non-renewals.
- Communicate clearly, precisely, and in a friendly manner. Take and deliver messages as appropriate. Ensure messages are received and follow up as appropriate.
- Ensure the accurate capture, data entry and maintenance of customer information.
- Work closely with the service, IAQ and sales departments, recognizing and identifying possible sales opportunities facilitating appropriate follow up.
- Be familiar with our company, products, and services so many questions can be answered without consulting others.
- Alert managers quickly to significant customer issues, serving as a champion of the customers to our company.
- Perform dispatching and scheduling of service technicians and other resources.
- Win the confidence of new clients when they call for service or repairs.
- Schedule the client appointment and assign/match qualified staff to perform the work.
- Increase revenue from established customers and generate additional revenue from new customers by using proper sales techniques, problem solving skills and account management.
- Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system for each interaction.
- Perform customer satisfaction calls after each visit.
- Ask for referrals and inform client where and how to make them.
- Have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
- Continuously improve knowledge of HVAC work, and how Effective Air operates to benefit the customer.
- Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
- Regularly review and monitor progress against goals, and seek assistance as needed.
- Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors and customers.
- Possess superior interpersonal skills.
- Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
- Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function. Knowledge of Excel and Word is required. Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email and text messaging.
- Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
- Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
- Clean, neat and professional appearance.
- Other duties as assigned
Valid driver’s license
2 years CSR experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a industry leader with growth potential.
401K w/employer contribution
|Job Category||Commercial, Residential|