HVAC Installation Quality Control Specialist
Millian Aire Enterprises, Corp.oration
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Education Required: High School Diploma
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Have a valid Driver s License
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 90 and operates in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia. Our commercial business operates in all seven states, whereas, the residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained technicians. We take pride in treating all of our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work, and prices are unequaled in the market place.
Millian Aire Inc. is looking to hire a full-time HVAC Residential Installation Quality Control Specialist.
The HVAC Installation Quality Control Specialist will be responsible for assisting the Retro Manager in the efficient coordination of installation projects while focusing on customer service and problem solving to ensure the highest level of quality is achieved. This person will cover for Retro Manager when out. This position will play a vital role in ensuring that all equipment installations go smoothly.
Looking for an individual who is experienced in HVAC installation and highly knowledgeable in all HVAC codes for Pasco, Hernando, Pinellas and Hillsborough counties. Job responsibilities include traveling to job sites and performing inspections to provide detailed information about installation jobs to installers to ensure the jobs are performed correctly, efficiently that both meet and exceed county and company expectations. Will perform virtual inspections for the county when necessary.
Must be self-motivated and able to perform high quality work with both integrity and attention to detail. Must possess strong and effective communication skills and be able to work well with team leads and installers. Must be able to problem solve issues that may arise and assist on install jobs as needed.
Will perform job assessments on completed jobs prior to inspection and will be responsible for handling any red tag issues or call backs, completing repairs and fixes for installs (punch out items) and address questions and concerns customers may have.
- At least 2 years’ experience with HVAC Installation
- Ability to read and install from mechanical drawings and/or blueprints.
- EPA Certification preferred.
- Valid Driver s License with a clean driving record required
- Ability to pass a background and drug screening check
- Neat appearance
- Own tools
- Work safely while following company policies and procedures.
- Organization Planning and Time Management
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Dependability, reports to job assignment, work in a timely manner and be a Team Player.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Professional company image
Benefits of Working with Millian Aire Enterprises, Corp..
- Competitive Salary
- Year Round Work
- Health, life, and disability benefits package (with family options)
- 6 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Corporate perks through TriNet
- 401k plan with employer match
- Company Van