Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: Experienced based
Specialty: Residential Installation
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 95 and operates in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Louisiana & Alabama. Our commercial business operates in all five states, whereas, the Residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained and tested technicians. Our philosophy is and will continue to be that the most important people are the customers. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work and prices are unequaled in the marketplace.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients Removing and replacing Residential HVAC systems as well as performing minor repairs as needed.
These individuals must be self-motivated team players with the ability to work flexible work schedule.
EPA Universal License and clean active driver’s license a must. Nate Certification a Plus.
- Replace or install air heating and air conditioning systems
- Install or replace new duct systems in remodeled rooms or buildings
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using electrical test equipment
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water, or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician’s hand tools
- Obtain and maintain required certifications
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and timers, using hand tools
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions
- Troubleshoot low voltage control systems
- Ability to take timely action effectively solve problems, using established policies and procedures
- Ability to work extended hours if the demand is there in this service business
- All other tasks assigned by Executive Branch of Company and/or Residential Retro Manager.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k w/ Company match
- Paid Time Off