Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: Experienced based
Specialty: Residential Service
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 95 and operates in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Louisiana & Alabama. Our commercial business operates in all five states, whereas, the Residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained and tested technicians. Our philosophy is and will continue to be that the most important people are the customers. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work and prices are unequaled in the market place.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients while conducting Preventative Maintenance on Residential HVAC systems as well as performing minor repairs as needed.
These individuals must be self-motivated team players with the ability to work flexible work schedule.
EPA Universal License and clean active driver’s license a must. Nate Certification a Plus.
- 2 years of HVAC experience in Residential Service.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility schedule required.
- Ability to climb and descend ladders while carrying up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maneuver in confined spaces i.e. crawlspaces, attics, etc.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Completes paperwork in a timely manner
- Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
- EPA Certification, required
- Drug Free Work Place
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k w/ Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Truck