Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: Trade/Vocational school
Salary Range: Experienced based
Specialty: Residential Service
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 95 and operates in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Texas, Louisiana & Alabama. Our commercial business operates in all five states, whereas, the Residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained and tested technicians. Our philosophy is and will continue to be that the most important people are the customers. We take pride in treating all our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work and prices are unequaled in the marketplace.
This position is responsible for providing excellent customer service to our clients while conducting Service on Residential HVAC systems.
These individuals must be self-motivated team players with the ability to work flexible work schedule.
EPA Universal License and clean active driver’s license a must. Nate Certification a Plus. Sales Experience a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Be familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience making repair and replace decisions
- Advanced customer service skills
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles
- Knowledge of basic sheet metal practices
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Perform air balance with velometer or hood and recognize when and what problems exist from the test
- Layout, design, and install low voltage wiring
- Compile a complete materials list from blueprints
- Ability to verify and coordinate HVAC building code compliance
- Communicate clearly, the ideas and explanations of problems to customers and coworkers
- Ability to calculate equipment efficiency
- Ability to converse with building and homeowners, general contractors, referring questions and/or problems to supervisor
- Professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Ability to run after hours calls as required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k w/ Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company Truck