Millian Aire Enterprises, Corp.oration
Millian Aire Enterprises Corp. has been a family owned and operated business in the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Millian Aire has grown from 1 employee to over 90 and operates in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Tennessee, and Virginia. Our commercial business operates in all seven states, whereas, the residential division of Millian Aire concentrates mainly in the greater Tampa Bay area, including but not limited to Pasco, Hillsborough, Hernando, Citrus and Pinellas counties.
Millian Aire has built a strong service-oriented company using only school and field trained technicians. We take pride in treating all of our customers with the highest degree of professionalism, care and understanding. Our experience, quality of work, and prices are unequaled in the market place.
Warehouse Manager Job Responsibilities:
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by directing receiving, warehousing, and distribution services for our Hudson, FL warehouse. Supervises warehouse staff.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols to ensure compliance with OSHA policies.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse and office by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitors and ensures all day to day operations related to receiving, shipping and distribution are handled in a timely fashion and everything is addressed by the end of each day and everything is prepared for the next morning related to part distribution and new installations.
- Coordinates the efficient pick and delivery of parts, equipment and supplies.
- All other tasks assigned by Executive Branch of Company
Warehouse Manager Skills and Qualifications:
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Equipment Maintenance, Judgment,
- Possession of a valid driver’s license, Forklift certified/certifiable, ability to lift over 50lbs and assisted safe lifting of larger items, on feet for long periods of time4
Benefits of Working with Millian Aire Enterprises, Corp..
- Competitive Salary
- Year Round Work
- Health, life, and disability benefits package (with family options)
- 6 paid holidays – New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Corporate perks through TriNet
- 401k plan with employer match
- Company Van