Millian Aire Enterprise Corp. seeks Warehouse Supervisor to embark on a successful career. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join Millian Aire Enterprise Corp., a large and growing nationwide HVAC company. Corporate Offices and Warehouse located in Hudson FL.
• Management of warehouse personnel (1-6 team members)
• Dispatch Assistance- loading and unloading of vehicles, dispatching of drivers
• Warehouse Assistance- pulling and staging orders and delivery of all Parts
• Responsible for following all safety rules and regulations including the following:
Safety Meetings and reporting
Forklift Inspection and reports
Maintain a clean and safe environment within a warehouse setting
• Support of Residential and Commercial installation managers, Purchasing and Logistics managers – multi-task alongside these individuals as well as comply with all rules and regulations in respect to the Management requirements
• Perform other duties to support inventory management/ procurement efforts as assigned
• Help implement/design/improve inventory control system and processes.
• High School Diploma (or equivalent)
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• College Degree or some years of college preferred
• HVAC Experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years warehouse experience
• Maintain the warehouse in a neat and orderly fashion
• Ensure all paperwork is properly executed
• Ability to lead and develop a small team of people
• Knowledge of computer fundamentals including Microsoft Office and inventory management software, spreadsheets, design plans/layouts
• Must pass drug screen and background check
• Forklift certified/ certifiable
• Ability to lift over 50 lbs. and assisted safe lifting of larger items
• Might be required to be on feet for a long period of time
Some standing, walking, moving, climbing, carrying, bending, kneeling, crawling, reaching, handling, pushing, and pulling.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record
• Drug-free workplace
*The candidate must be a highly-motivated team player with a can-do attitude
* Standard Drug screen, Driving Record and Background Checks will be performed.