NOTE: GreekSky pulls Experian credit reports. If you have a Security Freeze on your Credit, GreenSky will not approve you, as they will not be able to pull a credit report. The unfreeze can take up to 72 hours to process, so if you are planning on applying for credit, please make sure you plan accordingly.
In addition to accepting most major credit cards, Millian–Aire offers a number of financing options. We even offer occasional special, promotional financing with very attractive terms. Please call one of our comfort consultants and ask about the programs that we are currently offering.
Benefits of Financing
- Convenience: Secure Online Application
- Flexibility: You’ll have more buying power without disrupting savings or other credit lines.
- Special Credit Promotions: Money saving offers will be available to you – just for being a preferred customer.
- Convenient Monthly Payments: To help your financing costs.
- Quick Credit Decisions
- Keeps Other Credit Lines Open: You don’t need to tie up bankcard credit lines. You’ll have one account dedicated to your heating and air purchases.
Commercial Credit Corp (Provided by Commercial Credit Corp.)
- Standard Financing: Length of notes from 12 to 48 months, depending on amount financed.
- 90 Days Same as Cash: Standard Plan plus the customer has 90 days to pay the account off with no finance charge. Minimum payment due each month. Payments begin 30 days from contract date. Minimum term 12 months.
- 180 Days Same as Cash: Same as 90 days but for 180 days. Minimum payment due each month. Minimum term is 18 months.
- 90 Day Same as Cash/Deferred: Like 90 day same as cash, but 1st payment is not due until the ninetieth day.
- 180 Days Same as Cash/Deferred: Like 90 day same as cash/deferred but 1st payment is not due until the 180th day.*
- 90 Day Deferred: The customers 1st payment is 90 days from contract date. Minimum term is 12 months. Accrues interest from contract date.
- 180 Day Deferred: The customers 1st payment is 180 days from contract date. Minimum term is 12 months. Accrues interest from contract date.
- *The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 01/06/2016 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921. Offer expires 12.31.16