What will the temperature be in Palm Harbor when you suddenly need heating services? The odds are that it’s not going to happen in the middle of the summer. Your system is most likely to fail when it’s being run the hardest – right in the middle of a bad cold front. If you’re reading this right now and you’re already in this situation, call us now for an emergency repair at 888-628-0691.
Heating services do not only consist of getting your furnace fixed when it breaks down. Routine maintenance can catch problems as they occur, before your family is left out in the cold.
Signs You Need Professional Heating Services:
Often times the signs of a malfunctioning furnace are not as cut and dry as in the movie A Christmas Story, with great battles between the home owner and a unit billowing angry black smoke. Most problems build slowly over time, and when something does break, it’s usually only noticeable because your home is freezing. These are some common symptoms that you need professional Palm Harbor heating services such as:
- There is air coming from the vents, but it feels cold
- Your electric bill keeps going up and you don’t know why
- Strange sounds or odors
- Your unit runs constantly or
- Kicks on and off frequently
But you should never wait until parts stop working entirely before calling for a repair. Think of your furnace like your car. Frequent inspections and oil changes prevent the engine from overheating and causing other damages. And also, like your vehicle, small problems can compound into much more extensive and costly repairs. While common wear and tear is inevitable, catching it before it grows worse is essential to saving you a headache (and money).
There are two main types of heaters used in residential homes:
- Heat Pumps – The most common used source of heat in Palm Harbor. These energy efficient models use the same compression technique as your AC, but instead of expelling the hot air as waste energy, it’s instead used to warm your home. The only drawback to these systems is that they are only effective at temperatures above 40°F; below this they switch to more power hungry electric coils.
- Furnaces – Fueled by natural or propane gas, these cost efficient units are effective down to any temperature and are the best all purpose source of whole house warmth.
When choosing a company to perform heating services in your Palm Harbor house, it’s imperative that you find a company that is certified, licensed, and insured. The risk of a fire is too great to leave the care of your home in the hands of just any handyman. You need someone who will give it to you straight, not cut corners, and is an expert in the field.
This is why Millian-Aire is the number one heating and AC repair service in Palm Harbor. We’re a family owned company that’s been in operation since 1987, specializing in residential HVAC systems. We are proud to offer a wide range of heating services such as:
- HVAC maintenance and repairs
- Furnace and heat pump installations
- AC installations
- Indoor Air Quality
- And more!
All of our certified technicians each have years of experience with heating services and provide the best customer service in the industry. We guarantee the highest quality work for the most affordable price. And since we know that problems never arise during a time that is convenient for you, we offer all of our services 24/7. We’ll be there when you need us. Contact us today for us to come out for a free consultation.