Keeping up with HVAC maintenance in Westchase can be difficult to remember; however, you will wish you had invested in preventative maintenance when you are faced with huge repair bills. Save your future-self a lot of time, money, and stress by calling Millian-Aire today. We can get you started on a maintenance plan that will keep your air conditioner running efficiently for as long as possible. With regular inspections we will know which parts are starting to wear out so we can perform smaller, much less expensive repairs, instead of waiting for the unit to completely give out.
Why is HVAC Maintenance Important?
With regular HVAC maintenance checkups, Millian-Aire can help you stay one step ahead of costly repairs. While many people believe that you shouldn’t fix something that isn’t broken, at Millian-Aire we disagree. Action is always better than reaction; regularly checking up on your heating and air conditioning system will ensure that you won’t be stuck without cold air on a hot summer day.
Some additional benefits of regular upkeep include:
- Better energy efficiency
- Lower utility costs
- Longer life of systems
- Identify worn out parts before they break
- Extend system life
- Improved air quality
- Lower chance of emergency repairs
Since your air conditioner sits outside, and often out of sight, it can be easy to forget about. When your carpet is stained, you have to look at it every day, so it will probably be cleaned quickly. However, you can possibly go weeks without really seeing your outdoor unit, which means problems may go unnoticed. You may not see that a branch fell and is blocking a vent, or that the unit is leaking copious amounts of water. Our technicians at Millian-Aire will take the time to inspect your AC and perform any necessary HVAC maintenance to ensure your home is kept cool and comfortable.
What Does a Maintenance Check Include?
Our Westchase clients will often ask what a usual upkeep inspection includes; we tell them that during each tune-up, we will:
- Check the air filter: Filters should be checked at least once a month, since many factors can dictate when it needs to be changed. Homes with animals that shed heavily may need a new filter more often than pet-free homes.
- Inspect thermostat: A programmable thermostat will ensure that your AC unit isn’t working to cool an empty house. During their checks, our technicians will make sure that it is cooling your home to the correct temperature.
- Lubricate moving parts: Without the correct amount of lubrication, moving parts can create friction, which will eventually cause damage. Friction also causes the unit to work harder to create the same amount of cold air.
- Check all electrical components: A loose or faulty wire will not only cause your unit to run inefficiently, but can cause a fire. Our Millian-Aire technicians will make sure your home is safe!
When you hire Millian-Aire for HVAC maintenance in Westchase, they will perform the above duties, as well as whatever else your AC unit needs to run as efficiently as possible.
Do You Want To Be A Millian-Aire?
Join our Millian-Aire Club to receive specifically tailored HVAC maintenance services for your Westchase home! For $19.99 per month, Millian-Aire Club members receive numerous benefits, including:
- 1 year warranty on all labor or parts
- 24/7 maintenance services
- Competitive rates
- Flat rate pricing
- 100% customer satisfaction
- No overtime charges for emergencies that occur outside normal business hours
- Full online access to updates and recent information
Membership to the Millian-Aire Club allows for you to receive an assortment of HVAC maintenance services, completed by the highest trained technicians around. Some services available include repairs on AC, heating, and commercial HVAC systems, as well as indoor air quality checks and products. For more information, call us today at 888-628-0691