Many homeowners don’t realize that their home’s indoor air quality may be worse than the air pollution outside. Indoor air pollution is a prominent problem in Palm Harbor and surrounding Florida areas. Pollen, mold, combustion pollutants, radon, and asbestos can contaminate your house’s air and affect your family’s health. At Millian-Aire Enterprise Corp, we offer a wide variety of products and services to clean the air you breathe.
What Products Can Clean Indoor Air?
There are several different products that can keep your air healthy and pollutant free. Germicidal UV lights in your central air system or a Trane CleanEffects System can reduce and eliminate potential toxins. Our indoor air quality products for Palm Harbor residences include:
- Germicidal UV Light- With a UV light installed in your central air system, mold in your ducts will be a thing of the past. A UV light kills all mold, mildew, bacteria, allergens, and odors passing through the system, which will help keep your home’s air clean without needing frequent cleaning.
- Trane CleanEffects System– Unlike standard filters that trap dust, the CleanEffects System allows air to flow freely through the filtration. Most air cleaners on the market today will stop air flow and cause a pressure drop, but Trane has revolutionized the industry by reducing pressure drop and allowing air to flow through the filtration, eliminating 99.98% of airborne allergens in your home.
Causes of Indoor Air Pollution
- Improper Ventilation – Is your home properly ventilated? Or do you feel like each room is stuffy and still? Fresh air is a great way to dilute contaminates that have become trapped in your house due to lack of ventilation. While opening a window may temporarily solve the problem, it’s important to have trained professionals inspect your house to ensure that there is proper air flow and circulation.
- High Outdoor Temperatures- Pollen production increases during warmer weather, which can sometimes be an issue for us Floridians. These allergens can enter your home and wreak havoc on your health. To ensure that your family isn’t breathing in pollutants, call Millian-Aire to discuss the benefits of indoor air quality products and services for Palm Harbor.
- Combustion- Any type of combustion produces pollutants in the air. This can happen with gas, oil, wood, or tobacco products. Carbon monoxide, particulates, formaldehydes, sulfur and nitrogen dioxides are produced by ovens, furnaces, gas water heaters and much more. While these appliances are typical for a home, if not properly ventilated, they can contaminate your living space.
- Interior Furnishings – Many different wood and pressed wood products can contribute to indoor contamination. Pressed wood products, foam insulation, wallpaper, and glues and adhesives often times emits formaldehyde which can cause headaches, dizziness and nausea.
- Household Products – Paint, cleaning solutions, and other chemicals around the house can pollute your space. If not properly cleansed, these products will linger in the air and contaminate your home.
- Outdoor Sources – Pesticides, radon, pollen and other pollution often make its way indoors. To eliminate these problems, Millian-Aire offers many different indoor air quality services and products for Palm Harbor homes to ensure your family isn’t breathing in toxins.
Eliminating Pollutants and Improving Indoor Air Quality
Phase One: The first step in improving your air is eliminating the source of the pollution. This will drastically reduce the poisonous emissions that are emitted into your house.
Phase Two: The next step in the process is to ventilate the contaminated area. By swapping indoor for outdoor air, you’ll eliminate any contaminates left over in your living space. Circulating in fresh air from time to time will prevent your home from getting stale and blocked up with toxins.
Phase Three: Cleansing your house of airborne particles is the last step in the process. With Trane’s CleanEffects filtration system will trap unwanted allergen particles and keep your home healthy and clean.
If you’d like to know more about our indoor air quality products and services in Palm Harbor, give us a call today! Our technicians will have your family breathing in healthy air again! 888-628-0691