The Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA.org) is a non-profit association of more than 60,000 indoor environment (HVAC) contractors and service professionals. The ACCA strives to promote professional contracting, energy efficiency, and healthy, comfortable indoor environments.
ACCA is involved with many facets of our industry:
- Writing the standards for the design, maintenance, installation, testing, and performance of indoor environment systems.
- Providing contractor accreditation with tracks applying to new home construction and existing home services.
- Continuing education:
- Training for designers and installers – residential and commercial
- Building code requirements
- Refrigerant handling and environmental issues
Millian-Aire is a proud member of the ACCA (accredited for residential and commercial) and supports their high standards for HVAC contractors and technicians. Two of our preferred HVAC system suppliers, Trane and Daikin, are ACCA corporate partners.
Click here to watch a short ACCA video about the value of working with accredited HVAC professionals for your residential and commercial heating and cooling needs.